We run an open format without set class times. This is in no way "open gym" where you can come in and do your own thing. It simply means that we've worked out a system where you can arrive at any time, get started, and join a small group for a workout. It requires some independence on your part but it allows us to keep our groups small for a high level of personal attention. It has the added benefit for you in that you will never be "too late" or miss your class.
Each day will consist of a suggested warm-up that has the flexibility to fit your needs, mobility work, and a workout-of-the-day. (WOD). Post WOD cool down, stretching, and focus work is taught, encouraged, and engaged in by most.
- The "end" time listed is when we shut off the lights, lock the doors, and go have lives outside the gym. (Really - we do that!) Please arrive 45 minutes prior to "end" time.
- Mondays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
- Tuesdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
- Wednesdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
- Thursdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
- Fridays 6-11am 3:30-6pm
- Saturdays 9:30 - 11:30am One big group "go!" at 10am
- Sundays CLOSED
- Most Saturdays we are available to stay after the WOD to work on technique, the Olympic lifts, Strongman training, or topics of your choosing. Please email, call, or talk to us about Saturday specialty training.
- Travelling CrossFitters, Visitors, First timers-- PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE YOU DROP IN!
Many holidays will follow our Saturday schedule but check the main page for details. Closures and schedule changes will be posted at the top of the blog.
We have limited appointment availability.
We are closed on Sundays.