We run an open format without set class times. This is in no way “open gym” where you can come in and do your own thing. It simply means you can arrive at any time, get started, and join the group for a workout. It requires some independence on your part but it allows us to keep our groups small for a high level of personal attention. It has the added benefit for you in that you will never be “too late” or miss your class.
Each day will consist of a suggested warm-up that has the flexibility to fit your needs, mobility work, and a workout-of-the-day. (WOD). Post WOD cool down, stretching, and focus work is taught, encouraged, and engaged in by most.
NOTE: The “end” time listed is when we shut off the lights and lock the doors. Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to “end” time.
• Mondays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
• Tuesdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
• Wednesdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
• Thursdays 6-11am 3:30-7pm
• Fridays 6-11am 3:30-6pm
• Saturdays 9:30 – 11:30am One big group “3…2…1…go!” at 10am
• Sundays CLOSED
• Traveling CrossFitters, Visitors, First timers — PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE YOU DROP IN!
• Many holidays will follow our Saturday schedule. Check our Facebook page for current schedule updates.
Closures and schedule changes will be posted on our Facebook page and in the gym on the whiteboard.