CrossFit Kids is BACK!!!!
CrossFit Kids Classes at RCF
Thank you for your feedback from the trial classes! We are set to begin the kids program at RCF in a couple weeks.
The classes will typically be 6 week sessions, with about 2 weeks off between sessions. The length of the sessions may be adjusted for reasons such as holidays. The first session will only be 4 weeks due to Spring Break. Also, there will be no Saturday classes when RCF is hosting any CrossFit Seminars.
Payments will be through punch cards. That way if your child has to miss a class, they aren’t charged for it. Unused punches will carry over to the next session.
BIG KIDS (Roughly ages 6-14 years old)
● 45 minute classes twice a week
○ Wednesday evenings from 5:15 to 6pm.
○ Saturday mornings from 8:30 to 9:15am.
● $100 + tax for a 6 week punch card (12 classes)
● Session starts Wednesday, Feb 21st
LITTLES (Roughly 3-5 years old)
● 20 minute class once a week
○ Saturday mornings from 8:30 to 8:50am.
● $25 + tax for a 6 week punch card (6 classes)
● Session starts Saturday, Feb. 24th
● Start by purchasing a punch card for your child(ren).
○ Click Online Store, choose CrossFit Kids in the drop down menu, then purchase the appropriate punch card.
○ If you have multiple kids and want to purchase one punch card, we are going to test it out this session and make sure that will work in the system. If you choose to use one punch card, please contact us and let us know which kids are using the card. Kids can only share a card if they are in the same age group class. (bigs and littles don’t mix in the system, sorry)
If you are NOT currently a member at RCF but wish to enroll your child in CrossFit Kids classes, please email us first! We’d like to have you attend a free class and meet with you to make sure we’re a good fit.
● Sign ups are open now thru Sunday, February 18th.
We need a minimum of 10 big kids signed up for the program to happen!
● If you have any questions, please contact Melanie at 253-222-1390 or